Definitions and interpretations
Collectively all information that you submit to Pasture Restaurant Ltd via the website. This definition incorporates where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection laws.
A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and / or when you use certain features of the website, Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (cookies).
Data protection laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as GDPR is effective in the UK.
Pasture Restaurant Ltd, we or us
Pasture Restaurant Ltd, a company incorporated in the England and Wales and registered number 11064366 whose registered office is at 2 Portwall Lane, Bristol, England, BS1 6NB
UK and EU Cookie Law
The privacy and Electronic communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
User and You
Any third party that accesses the website and is either not (i) employed by Pasture Restaurant Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pasture Restaurant Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services and
The website that you are currently using https;//pasturerestaurant.com/ and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Pasture Restaurant Ltd is the ‘data collector’. This means that Pasture Restaurant Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is protected.
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data is given to us by you;
Data is received from other sources; and
Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Pasture Restaurant Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example;
When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way to use and interact with content.
We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see the section below, headed ‘cookies’.
Our use of Data
10. Any of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed ‘your rights’ below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt in:
Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us for more details about a particular product or service, and we are marketing similar products / services). Under ‘soft opt-in consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we provide.
If you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent, see the section headed ‘your rights’ below.
13. We may use your Data to show you Pasture Restaurant Ltd adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Pasture Restaurant Ltd adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed ‘cookies’ below).
Who we share Data with
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – for marketing purposes;
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example;
Access to your account is controlled by a password and username unique to you.We store your Data on secure servers.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org, Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive.’ Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will give you the reasons why.
Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to ‘block’ us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) .The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website and https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
26. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
27. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. All cookies used by this Website are in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or use of e-billing services.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Analytical / performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
31. You can find a complete list of cookies we use in the above cookie schedule.
32. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
38. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other , right or remedy.
39. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English or Welsh courts.
You may contact Pasture Restaurant Limited by email at : email@example.com