Covid-19 Rules & Restaurant Changes
Rules to be aware of from July 19th:
- Guests are no longer required to wear face coverings in the restaurant. Although we advise that wearing a face covering will reduce your risk and the risk to others in enclosed and crowded spaces.
- Guests are no longer required to scan QR codes on arrival.
- All managers, waiters, bar staff & host staff will be wearing face coverings in the short term to protect themselves.
- Our Maximum table size in the private room will be 14 and 10 people in the main restaurant. This is to ensure the quality of service for all guests.
- Be certain you have booked for the correct amount of people. If you arrive with a larger party than you have booked for, it may not be possible for any extra guests to be accommodated.
- Be prompt on arrival. We will be stricter on vacating tables to ensure that all guests are accommodated equally and our team has enough time to thoroughly sanitize the table prior to the next guests arriving.
- All children count as a person in your party. Let us know if you need any extra space for a pram or high chair.
- Children are your responsibility and should remain seated at all times unless guided by an adult to an area such as the toilet or outside.
What we will continue to do for your comfort and safety:
- We have converted our bar area into a restaurant to allow for a safer distance between tables.
- All members of staff will be abiding by new risk assessments which will ensure that our entire venue is COVID-secure for our guests and staff.
- Regular checks of the customer toilets to ensure cleanliness.
- Thorough and focused staff training on COVID-secure service procedures.
- Compostable menus for each guest to be used only once and then taken home if desired.
- Regular sanitation of tills and PDQ machines during service.
- A full drinks list will be available to view on our website via a QR code on the menu.
- Condiments will be single-serve with all ramekins cleaned after each use.
- Continuing to use hand sanitiser regularly.