We’re looking for an experienced Manager to join our growing team at Pasture.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Manager or in a similar role at a busy restaurant. Along with having a natural ability to give 5-star service you’ll be consistent, reliable and excited to play a key role in leading, developing and inspiring a happy and supportive team at a very exciting time.
- Encapsulate to Pasture values
- Continuously anticipate guest needs and ensuring a great experience for each customer.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations & identifying training gaps.
- Provide coaching for all members of staff to ensure that they preform to the best of their ability.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial and personnel related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures, banking reconciliation, & till operations.
- To assist with the planning, organisation and delivery of events scheduled during the year.
- To assist with maintenance of hygiene standards and the cleaning of the establishment to the standard’s set.
- Accomplish daily administrative duties such as: ordering supplies, new hire paperwork, performance reviews, and training.
- Working knowledge of HACCP & Health & Safety laws
The Ideal Candidate
- Have at least three years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-past restaurant
- Will possess and demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
- Must have a proactive approach to problem identification and resolution
- The ideal candidate should have exceptional customer service skills, the ability to actively listen, and social perceptiveness skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of our family.
If successful you will be provided with:
- Support and guidance through extensive training.
- Job progression for the right candidate.
- Tronc tips on top of your monthly pay
- 20% off food and drink in our restaurants for up to four people
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team in a progressive business where you will be appreciated and supported.
Pasture restaurant is a celebration of fire-based cooking and incredible local ingredients. The in-house butchers handpick and prepare the very best meat from farms in the south-west and our chefs use it to cook beautiful, modern dishes.
“It’s one of those menus that I adore: something for everyone and the devil hiding in a hundred raunchy details.” Grace Dent, Guardian.
In a nutshell Pasture is about fine dining for everyone, with slick, engaging service, top-quality food and a team whose knowledge is as strong as it’s passion.